Sunday 18 August 2013

Holiday Diary 10th-17th August

Yay! It's sunny again!

I have been to the park this week with Daddy. I like the zipwire. Its very high and fast but I am brave.

I like to go to the park and make new friends. Sometimes, friend's from school are there too.

It was my Aunty Sharon's 50th birthday on Saturday. I made her a card. We were too little to go to the party, so we stayed home and had a baby sitter. We did get to stay up a little bit later though!

My big cousin Richie came to stay for the party. He gave me my nickname when I was born. He makes music- he has a CD out soon, and he lets me dance when he plays his music on the computer. My Daddy picked him up from where he lives in London and brought back pie and mash but it looked yukky!

We went to see my Great Aunt Lena, as she is in the hospital. She said it made her very happy to see Eddie and me, and I gave her a big hug. We went for dinner at the Toby Carvery afterwards- it was delicious!




I got another postcard this week from the seaside. I love the seaside, its nice to play on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello!